Skip to content
The Shared view in OneDrive shows all your files and folders that aren’t private. After you share a file, it automatically appears under Shared in the navigation.
- In your OneDrive, select Shared in the navigation.
- When you’re signed in with a work or school account, at the top of the page, select the Shared by me tab.
- To manage access or stop sharing the file or folder, select an item, and then select Manage access near the top of the page.
- To stop sharing with everyone, select Stop sharing near the top of the Manage Access pane.
- To stop sharing with one person, select the Can Edit or Can View drop down list, and then select Stop sharing.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: